D
    H
    M
    S
until Roskilde Festival 2014 - 29 June to 6 July

Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with no new replies

Roskilde Cinema 2013

Written on: 27.04.2013 11:23
VV
Hi fellow cinephiles! icon_cool.gif

What new movies would you like to see at this year's festival? icon_wink.gif

I would like to see (some of) the following at Roskilde:
EVIL DEAD
THE HOBBIT
AMERICAN PIE: REUNION
A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD
WARM BODIES
FRANKENWEENIE
WRECK-IT RALPH
BRAVE
LINCOLN
LES MISÉRABLES
GANGSTER SQUAD
DJANGO UNCHAINED

Have a nice day! icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 27.04.2013 12:14
MariA
Interesting suggestions icon_smile.gif

I would like to add :
- Now You See Me
- Dead Man Down
- Trance

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 27.04.2013 at 12:34.]
Written on: 13.06.2013 15:14
Wallu
So the Cinema´s schedule is out : http://roskilde-festival.dk/arts/cities/cinema_city/cinema_programme/

Only a couple of movies/night, shame. I´ve seen This Ain´t California and can recommend to anybody who likes to see what skating was like behind the Iron Curtain. But the real treat is on Sunday night (if Kraftwerk is not your thing) when Holy Motors is shown. One of my all-time favourites and I don´t even know what the heck that´s all about. It´s kinda open for speculations. But a really great one and shame to miss it on Roskilde.
Written on: 13.06.2013 15:19
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Yeah a bit werid that there is no movies at day time. Not that I am a big user of the cinema at Roskilde.. but the times I have been there, it have been at the day.. at night we party...
Written on: 13.06.2013 18:21
Classic rock dude!
What is the point of this cinema program? If that is the best they can present, then they should save energy and put up something else.
Written on: 19.06.2013 11:29
MariA
What is the point of this cinema program? If that is the best they can present, then they should save energy and put up something else.

Can't agree more icon_confused.gif icon_frown.gif

Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…