D
    H
    M
    S
until Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27 June to 4 July

Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

The gravel-pit

Written on: 07.04.2009 13:37
Saturnus
Probably gone like the farm house that used to be in the dead center of the present gravel pit.
Written on: 08.04.2009 20:44
Mr. Monster
Saturnus skrev:

Probably gone like the farm house that used to be in the dead center of the present gravel pit.

Nope, it's actually still there (not that small by the way). It looks funny becayse the gravel pit is all around it, well at least north, east and west.
Written on: 30.04.2009 09:55
Mr. Monster
Update - went there again yesterday

http://iloapp.aeblehaven71.dk/data/_gallery/public/1/1241077537_resized.jpg

As you can see the area in the red box is gone and the area in the blue box will be gone before the festival starts.

The really new thing yesterday was the big yellow box. A major part of the pit has been filled. But in a way that it slopes downward towards the middle. It looks good but hard to tell how much will be suitable for camping. No matter what, it will not be this year.
Written on: 30.04.2009 14:09
Så scorede Lyngby sgu!
Mr. Monster skrev:

As you can see the area in the red box is gone and the area in the blue box will be gone before the festival starts.

The really new thing yesterday was the big yellow box. A major part of the pit has been filled. But in a way that it slopes downward towards the middle. It looks good but hard to tell how much will be suitable for camping. No matter what, it will not be this year.

Nice! But, the area K63 - K72 where I stayed last year was at the same level as the gravel-pit. You say the yellow area has been filled, how does that work then?
Written on: 30.04.2009 19:19
Ana
oh they have to fill the areas where they're done digging for gravel. It's part of the contract with the city(kommunen).. that's the same contract that says they can't touch the "dyrskueplads" that's the fenced in area were the stages are..
Written on: 30.04.2009 21:51
Mr. Monster
Så scorede Lyngby sgu! skrev:

Mr. Monster skrev:

Nice! But, the area K63 - K72 where I stayed last year was at the same level as the gravel-pit. You say the yellow area has been filled, how does that work then?

Well it's more evened out than filled. That's why I say it slope downwards. So one the border to K63 - K72 it's the same level.
Written on: 30.04.2009 23:01
Saturnus
Mr. Monster skrev:

Mr. Monster skrev:

Well it's more evened out than filled. That's why I say it slope downwards. So one the border to K63 - K72 it's the same level.

It's probably to early this year but I can see it having potential as the future place to put the service center
Written on: 30.04.2009 23:08
Mr. Monster
Saturnus skrev:

Mr. Monster skrev:

Mr. Monster skrev:

It's probably to early this year but I can see it having potential as the future place to put the service center

That's a great idea. And they could put Cinema there as well. But you're right - not this year and maybe not even next year.
Written on: 30.04.2009 23:12
Saturnus
Mr. Monster skrev:

Saturnus skrev:

Mr. Monster skrev:

Mr. Monster skrev:

That's a great idea. And they could put Cinema there as well. But you're right - not this year and maybe not even next year.

I imagine it would take shorter time for it to be ready for service center duty than camping space though. So maybe next year. I actually liked where they put the cinema this year, a little out of the way, I think they could do more to make it atractive though.

Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…