D
    H
    M
    S
until Roskilde Festival 2014 - 29 June to 6 July

Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

The Weather Thread!


Author Message
Written on: 04.06.2010 10:41
CharlieSabotage
Posts: 378
I thought there was one existing allready but i didn't find one searching.. So.. What do you guys think? any predictions yet? When we get closer I would like it if people posted links to weatherforecasts for Roskilde festival.
Written on: 04.06.2010 10:43
Fredde
Posts: 757
http://thefuckingweather.com/

Try this link.
Type Roskilde and check "I want fucking Celsius"
icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 04.06.2010 10:44
CharlieSabotage
Posts: 378
hahah icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 04.06.2010 10:47
Fredde
Posts: 757
CharlieSabotage wrote:

hahah icon_biggrin.gif


It's fucking...alright?
Written on: 04.06.2010 10:48
Saturnus
Posts: 3047
I'm a little late to make my prediction this year. I usually do it about a month before the festival, and they have all but one been spot on. The odd one out was '07 where I predicted rain but just not in those massive amounts.

Anyways, this year's prediction is: Cloudy with one or two days of sun during the week. Light rain one or two days during the week. And maximum temperatures being in the lower 20s.

Join the protest against Roskilde Festival, copy/paste this link into every post you make!

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 04.06.2010 at 10:51.]
Written on: 04.06.2010 10:52
CharlieSabotage
Posts: 378
Saturnus wrote:

I'm a little late to make my prediction this year. I usually do it about a month before the festival, and they have all but one been spot on. The odd one out was '07 where I predicted rain but just not in those massive amounts.

Anyways, this year's prediction is: Cloudy with one or two days of sun during the week. Light rain one or two days during the week. And maximum temperatures being in the lower 20s.


I like that prediction and hope you are right. It became way to hot for me last year. light rain one or two days isn't really enough to get it particularly muddy either.
Written on: 04.06.2010 12:04
MasterMaster
Posts: 1462
I hope for a bit more sun than Saturnus predicted. The two previous year were too much, but i am in general in a much better mood when drinking in the sun than when its clowdy and grey!
However, clouds would certainly make the mornings nicer
Written on: 04.06.2010 12:26
elGrand
Posts: 265
I want the same weather as previous year, but with a lower temperature. Around 20-21 would be perfect.
Written on: 04.06.2010 12:32
satan44
Posts: 159
I´ll take last years weather, thank you very much.
Written on: 04.06.2010 13:25
Psykruuse
Posts: 234
satan44 wrote:

I´ll take last years weather, thank you very much.


When will we start seing chemicals spreading in the atmosphere to make sure we get nice weather? Aint it about time we use some high tech science stuff to prevent mud years!
Written on: 04.06.2010 13:37
Aleg-One
Posts: 1744
http://www.accuweather.com/da/EUR/DK/DA010/Roskilde/Forecast2.aspx this goes pretty far, and the site is pretty accurate based on previous use icon_smile.gif
Written on: 04.06.2010 13:40
Saturnus
Posts: 3047
Aleg-One wrote:

http://www.accuweather.com/da/EUR/DK/DA010/Roskilde/Forecast2.aspx this goes pretty far, and the site is pretty accurate based on previous use icon_smile.gif


Pretty sure accuweather predicted rain last year.
Written on: 04.06.2010 13:51
Martin Horn Pedersen
Posts: 1194
yeah I also rember that site to pretty crappy
Written on: 04.06.2010 14:00
satan44
Posts: 159
Psykruuse wrote:

satan44 wrote:

I´ll take last years weather, thank you very much.


When will we start seing chemicals spreading in the atmosphere to make sure we get nice weather? Aint it about time we use some high tech science stuff to prevent mud years!


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory icon_wink.gif
Written on: 04.06.2010 14:46
Johan
Posts: 4
I want the same weather as same year but warmer.
Written on: 04.06.2010 15:35
Fie Niemann
Posts: 8
I was actually looking for a weather thread yesterday... I would like the weather to be the same as last year.... minus 3 degrees, and maybe with a few clouds just to get a tiny bit of shadow once in a while.... but then again, if it's just above 20 degrees and dry, i'm pretty satisfied! icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 04.06.2010 17:04
Ace > The Coffin Camp
Posts: 402
I have to say, Saturnus predictions sounds pretty sweet.
But I would like it better if the rain came during the night and the early morning hours. hehe
less people walking around at that time, so less mud!

icon_smile.gif

Join the protest against Roskilde Festival, copy/paste this link into every post you make!
Written on: 04.06.2010 17:23
Lord Beef Jerky
Posts: 1500
Accuweather is crap. Saturnusweather is usually spot on, and I'm hoping the guys working at Saturnusweather are right this year, because lower 20s with one or two days of light rain sounds pretty perfect to me.
Written on: 04.06.2010 18:29
skallgrimsson
Posts: 1120
According to most sites and weather predictions July will be the best month (weatherwise) for Scandinavia.

I'm pretty sure the weather during Roskilde will be really good and that is not optimism.

In 2007 the rain was lurking around the corner long before Roskilde.


I don't think anyone need to feel nervous about the weather this year icon_cool.gif
Written on: 04.06.2010 18:50
USlander
Posts: 315
NO RAIN! I went to Roskilde for the first time in 2007 and that was awful! Well actually I had a blast, but I hated to be all muddy and dirty the whole time, and then I woke up with some weird cut in my arm. MDI/Mysterious drunk injury from falling in the mud or something, which happened a lot! So I would prefer to be hot, rather than wet and muddy! Plus I am from California, so I am use to the heat.
Written on: 05.06.2010 06:26
chiapet
Posts: 58
I am hoping for heat! I went to Sasquatch last weekend, which is a US festival in Washington state (extreme north-west US) and it was between 6-8C at night on a couple of nights. Soooooo cold. Even drinking did not make me warm.
Written on: 05.06.2010 08:38
Limabeancross
Posts: 1426
2006 weather would be just perfect IMO...
Written on: 05.06.2010 09:31
casper Haukohl mogensen
Posts: 13
skallgrimsson wrote:

According to most sites and weather predictions July will be the best month (weatherwise) for Scandinavia.

I'm pretty sure the weather during Roskilde will be really good and that is not optimism.

In 2007 the rain was lurking around the corner long before Roskilde.


I don't think anyone need to feel nervous about the weather this year icon_cool.gif


yea good and hot weather again is what we need icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 05.06.2010 13:30
schlindholm
Posts: 385
LiamC wrote:

2006 weather would be just perfect IMO...


Definitely. Best.weather.ever icon_razz.gif
Written on: 05.06.2010 16:08
CharlieSabotage
Posts: 378
Thomas Schøsler Lindholm wrote:

LiamC wrote:

2006 weather would be just perfect IMO...


Definitely. Best.weather.ever icon_razz.gif


Totally with you guys on this one


E-mail
Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…