D
    H
    M
    S
until Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27 June to 4 July

Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

The Weather Thread!


Author Message
Written on: 21.06.2010 22:35
Fredde
Posts: 824
CharlieSabotage wrote:

if i don't remember correctly, the weatherforecasts said about 22 degrees last year, as it does now as well (eventhough it was warmer than 22 last year) but i guess thats based on how warm it is in the shadows, not in sunlight.

I like what yr.no says more than i like what dmi says, since dmi says hotter than yr, and i don't cope with heat and direct sun very well icon_razz.gif


"If I don't remember correctly"
icon_smile.gif Are you looking for a career as a politician, or maybe even worse, carsaleswoman?
Written on: 21.06.2010 22:38
Saturnus
Posts: 3048
LiamC wrote:

Ah I see. Ironically, the warmest I've ever felt at night was in 2007 (except if I was wet, which obviously made me cold). Can you explain that?


Actually 2007 was quite warm, also at night, and because the temperature difference between day and night wasn't that big it feels warmer.

2004 on the other hands was exceptionally cold. Temperature didn't get above 18 degrees at all, and that was only one day.
Written on: 21.06.2010 22:50
CharlieSabotage
Posts: 378
Fredde wrote:

CharlieSabotage wrote:

if i don't remember correctly, the weatherforecasts said about 22 degrees last year, as it does now as well (eventhough it was warmer than 22 last year) but i guess thats based on how warm it is in the shadows, not in sunlight.

I like what yr.no says more than i like what dmi says, since dmi says hotter than yr, and i don't cope with heat and direct sun very well icon_razz.gif


"If I don't remember correctly"
icon_smile.gif Are you looking for a career as a politician, or maybe even worse, carsaleswoman?



bwahaha! forgive me, my brain is covered in snot because of allergies.
Written on: 21.06.2010 22:50
cas
Posts: 12
What happened??

http://www.yr.no/sted/Danmark/Sjælland/Roskilde~2614481/langtidsvarsel.html

The temperatures dropped drastically.. icon_confused.gif
Written on: 22.06.2010 00:06
Espen Fimland
Posts: 4
cas wrote:

What happened??

http://www.yr.no/sted/Danmark/Sjælland/Roskilde~2614481/langtidsvarsel.html

The temperatures dropped drastically.. icon_confused.gif


I guess it's the wind, its comming from north-north west. Which would mean rain here in Bergen, but hopefully no more then some drops one of the days on Roskilde!

ps, my quoting skills seems to be somewhere else :p

[This article was edited 2 times, at last 22.06.2010 at 00:11.]
Written on: 22.06.2010 00:44
Kong Gulerod
Posts: 467
The DMI weatherforecast just turned worse to.

Still no reason to be worried though. Weather still looks very decent.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 22.06.2010 at 00:44.]
Written on: 22.06.2010 20:29
tina
Posts: 1
http://vejret.tv2.dk/vejr/2614481/roskilde/ icon_smile.gif
Written on: 22.06.2010 21:16
elGrand
Posts: 266
I think the weather looks great, not too hot that you're unable to walk and not to cold that you have to wear a jacket, atleast during the day hehe. Nice!
Written on: 23.06.2010 00:22
Lord Beef Jerky
Posts: 1507
Please remove the rain from Saturday... then I'll be more than satisfied!
Written on: 23.06.2010 01:12
Limabeancross
Posts: 1426
I think it'll be fine icon_biggrin.gif . How's the weather been in Denmark over the last couple of days? Here in the UK, we did have an irritating Northerly wind, but that has died away now and it's mega hot!!
Written on: 23.06.2010 01:31
MLindberg
Posts: 138
LiamC wrote:

I think it'll be fine icon_biggrin.gif . How's the weather been in Denmark over the last couple of days? Here in the UK, we did have an irritating Northerly wind, but that has died away now and it's mega hot!!


It's okay. Not rainy, but a bit cold for a summer month. It's going to be pretty fine the next few days which suits me fine. According to DMI (the best weather forecast-service in Denmark) it might reach 23 degrees Thursday afternoon.
Written on: 23.06.2010 17:57
Ola Kristian Schiefloe
Posts: 34
http://www.yr.no/place/Denmark/Zealand/Roskilde~2614481/long.html

Looks pretty darn awesome. Some drops of rain on friday, but 7mm in 24h is nothing to worry about.
Written on: 28.06.2010 10:16
Desmond
Posts: 483
http://www.wetter.info/17824446,tab=4,pid=N-3815972

it's gettin HOT on saturday/sunday!!!!!!!!!!
Written on: 28.06.2010 17:27
Psykruuse
Posts: 241
Yeah its gonna be like last year pretty much, which means that saturnus is completely wrong on his forecast icon_lol.gif
Written on: 28.06.2010 18:16
Limabeancross
Posts: 1426
Psykruuse wrote:

Yeah its gonna be like last year pretty much, which means that saturnus is completely wrong on his forecast icon_lol.gif


I'd say it was impossible to be spot on really, as the weather patterns around Europe have been so unpredictable recently.
Written on: 11.07.2010 15:00
skallgrimsson
Posts: 1120
IF ROSKILDE WAS NOW, PEOPLE WOULD DIE HAHAHAHA

34,5 C in my town today icon_razz.gif
Written on: 08.10.2010 00:43
elGrand
Posts: 266
I dont why, but I hope it will pour with rain next year. Scare some of the ego brats away.
Written on: 08.10.2010 20:30
MasterMaster
Posts: 1462
elGrand wrote:

I dont why, but I hope it will pour with rain next year. Scare some of the ego brats away.


Why say such a thing? icon_cry.gif
Written on: 08.10.2010 22:18
Limabeancross
Posts: 1426
elGrand wrote:

I dont why, but I hope it will pour with rain next year. Scare some of the ego brats away.


It didn't work in '07 though, did it?
Written on: 09.10.2010 13:41
elGrand
Posts: 266
If there wasnt rain 07, there would've been more interest in 2008 I think. I know alot of people who went for the first time in 07 havent returned to Roskilde. But ofcourse the program wasnt the most popular that year, but I think many of the youngsters are picky towards the weather. Anyway, dont get me wrong, I have nothing against nice weather, but some of the audiences behaviour icon_wink.gif

Would be interesting to see how many of the kids who would run home to mom and dad icon_razz.gif
Written on: 13.04.2011 22:33
Don Roberto
Posts: 342
2011 we will get snow... or rain... or sun... or a combination
Written on: 13.04.2011 22:42
Saturnus
Posts: 3048
I bet you had to go back quite a few pages to find this one.

Here's a theme music to get this necro started again (pic is a link)

http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/9_RA42a0b9s/default.jpg

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 13.04.2011 at 22:43.]
Written on: 13.04.2011 23:03
Don Roberto
Posts: 342
With 1986 posts you should know about the search feature icon_smile.gif - It doesn't work with new threads, but is okay when there has been now posts since 2010 icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 13.04.2011 23:14
Saturnus
Posts: 3048
Don Roberto wrote:

With 1986 posts you should know about the search feature icon_smile.gif - It doesn't work with new threads, but is okay when there has been now posts since 2010 icon_biggrin.gif


I gave up on the search function on this forum years ago, and haven't looked back since.
Written on: 14.04.2011 11:15
Deleted user
Saturnus wrote:

I bet you had to go back quite a few pages to find this one.

Here's a theme music to get this necro started again (pic is a link)

http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/9_RA42a0b9s/default.jpg


THRESURRECTIOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!


E-mail
Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…