Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

The Weather Thread!


Author Message
Written on: 20.06.2011 09:33
Broni
Posts: 17
http://servlet.dmi.dk/byvejr/servlet/byvejr?by=4000&tabel=dag3_9

It gets better and better!! icon_biggrin.gif Perfect timing. If the prediction lasts.. that is!

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 20.06.2011 at 09:36.]
Written on: 20.06.2011 10:44
Nicholaj
Posts: 15
I'm beggining to think that God heard my prayers! icon_biggrin.gif
Seriously, I can't wait! Uhuhuhuhuh just 6 days!!
Written on: 20.06.2011 10:48
Saturnus
Posts: 3047
You mean 5 days icon_wink.gif

The counter on top is for 08:00 Sunday morning, not 18:00 Saturday afternoon.
Written on: 20.06.2011 10:50
Nicholaj
Posts: 15
AAaaHH! 5 Days!! icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 20.06.2011 13:03
MasterMaster
Posts: 1462
Niiice, looks like we are gonna be getting perfect weather this year!
Written on: 20.06.2011 13:33
zoon_67
Posts: 39
Jim Daggerthuggert wrote:

zoon_67 wrote:

think the low temperatures will be more of a problem then the rain, lots of low "feels like" figures the whole week, *remembers snowy stuff in the air on a bowie concert way back*





You were probablt wasted... There will be no such thing as snow.


No it was sunday 96. it was cold, it was a short period when a drizzle of rain turned into light hail.
Written on: 20.06.2011 19:57
Psykruuse
Posts: 241
zoon_67 wrote:

Jim Daggerthuggert wrote:

zoon_67 wrote:

think the low temperatures will be more of a problem then the rain, lots of low "feels like" figures the whole week, *remembers snowy stuff in the air on a bowie concert way back*





You were probablt wasted... There will be no such thing as snow.


No it was sunday 96. it was cold, it was a short period when a drizzle of rain turned into light hail.


It hailed in 2004 as well on the 1´st of July.
Written on: 21.06.2011 09:48
Kristoffer
Posts: 1
http://www.accuweather.com/en-us/dk/zealand/roskilde/forecast15.aspx
Check this one, what a sunny festivalicon_cool.gificon_lol.gif

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 21.06.2011 at 15:12.]
Written on: 21.06.2011 10:42
Mrs. Brian
Posts: 42
Kristoffer wrote:

http://www.accuweather.com/en-us/dk/zealand/roskilde/forecast15.aspx
Check this one, what a sunny day festivalicon_cool.gificon_lol.gif


It keeps getting better - yay!
Written on: 21.06.2011 13:48
anno
Posts: 273
Don't worry
Written on: 21.06.2011 20:43
Bajjorn
Posts: 81
Be crappy
Written on: 22.06.2011 09:23
Tobbe (Camp I Play With Madness)
Posts: 14
Bajjorn wrote:

Be crappy


Word.
I am so nervous regarding the weather...
but as we say in Sweden:

"There is no bad weather, only bad booze(or drugs if you like that better)"
Written on: 22.06.2011 10:10
Lord Beef Jerky
Posts: 1507
Hmmm, seems to have taken a turn for the worse... still hoping it will go back in the other direction again. I don't mind rain at all, but keep it to an occasional shower, a couple of degrees warmer and less wind please.
Written on: 22.06.2011 10:31
Saturnus
Posts: 3047
Where's the big headlines today claiming the Summer is cancelled?

Practically all the sensational press in Denmark ganged up on proclaiming Summer was coming next week, and other ridiculous claims based on a few meterologistics saying there was a slim chance of very Sunny and warm weather.

The weather reports have just reverted to what has been most likely all along, and that is almost perfect Roskilde weather. Very little rain and warm nights. Mostly sunny but the daytime temperatures could be a little higher that might still come around to early 20s. It depends on the wind direction on any given day during next week if it's going to be just under or just above 20 degrees daytime temperatures.
Written on: 22.06.2011 13:09
B.
Posts: 656
There a link on Facebook to an article proclaiming 35 degrees next week, or is that just a joke article?
Written on: 22.06.2011 13:12
Saturnus
Posts: 3047
B. wrote:

There a link on Facebook to an article proclaiming 35 degrees next week, or is that just a joke article?


Joke. A good one. icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 22.06.2011 13:42
ingisto
Posts: 44
Saturnus wrote:

B. wrote:

There a link on Facebook to an article proclaiming 35 degrees next week, or is that just a joke article?


Joke. A good one. icon_biggrin.gif


I really hoped it was real, I want sun icon_cry.gif
Written on: 22.06.2011 13:49
Saturnus
Posts: 3047
ingisto wrote:

Saturnus wrote:

B. wrote:

There a link on Facebook to an article proclaiming 35 degrees next week, or is that just a joke article?


Joke. A good one. icon_biggrin.gif


I really hoped it was real, I want sun icon_cry.gif


You might get it Monday and Tuesday.
Written on: 22.06.2011 14:35
Tobbe (Camp I Play With Madness)
Posts: 14
http://www.klart.se/v%C3%A4der-roskilde.html (nästa vecka)

Optimistic swedes, right?
Written on: 22.06.2011 14:50
Lord Beef Jerky
Posts: 1507
Woohoo, looks great again, so I'm agreeing with Saturnus! Still, I'd like the day temperatures in the low 20's, so a bit warmer would be nice, but it's damn near perfect Roskilde weather as it looks now.
Written on: 22.06.2011 16:06
hallaballa
Posts: 2
Do you think we need to bring wellies?
Written on: 22.06.2011 16:16
Psykruuse
Posts: 241
hallaballa wrote:

Do you think we need to bring wellies?


Better safe than sorry. Talking from experience.
Written on: 22.06.2011 16:19
Saturnus
Posts: 3047
Psykruuse wrote:

hallaballa wrote:

Do you think we need to bring wellies?


Better safe than sorry. Talking from experience.


You can always make an improvised Deadmau5 hat out of them with sufficient amounts of duct tape.
Written on: 23.06.2011 06:10
Fredde
Posts: 824
B. check the updated pic on top of this page (if it doesn't flip to page 10 now)
You'll (and everyone else) get your bikinispotting days on tuesday-wednesday, scorching sun and 25+.
Wiee.
Written on: 23.06.2011 10:00
Saturnus
Posts: 3047
Fredde wrote:

B. check the updated pic on top of this page (if it doesn't flip to page 10 now)
You'll (and everyone else) get your bikinispotting days on tuesday-wednesday, scorching sun and 25+.
Wiee.


Or maybe he's just interested in showing of his latest Hawaii shirt collection icon_razz.gif


E-mail
Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…