D
    H
    M
    S
until Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27 June to 4 July

Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Expected bands for 2013 (touring in Europe next summer)

Written on: 15.11.2012 21:00
Kuken Andersson
Blur confirmed for Open'er in Poland, they are also playing Rock Werchter. Both these festivals are the same weekend as Roskilde, so probably no Blur for us... banghead.gif
Written on: 15.11.2012 21:06
AC/DC
Kuken Andersson wrote:

Blur confirmed for Open'er in Poland, they are also playing Rock Werchter. Both these festivals are the same weekend as Roskilde, so probably no Blur for us... banghead.gif

Blur will play Rock Werchter on July 5 and they question is what day they will play at Open er in Poland but i m still hoping for Blur to Roskilde. They have lots of free dates at the moment.
Check http://www.vblurpage.com/news/tourdates.htm

Let s hope Blur to play at Open er on July 3 and then Roskilde on July 6 or July 7.
So there is still hope because Open er is from July 3 to July 6 icon_cool.gif

This year Björk and Bon Iver played Open er and Roskilde. Next year can Blur both play these festivals icon_biggrin.gif

[This article was edited 5 times, at last 15.11.2012 at 22:00.]
Written on: 15.11.2012 21:24
AC/DC
Blur can play the last show at Orange Stage on Sunday evening on July 7. That will be awesome if they will come icon_cool.gif
Written on: 15.11.2012 22:05
Kuken Andersson
AC/DC wrote:

Blur can play the last show at Orange Stage on Sunday evening on July 7. That will be awesome if they will come icon_cool.gif

Yes, that would be awesome. Let's keep our fingers crossed! icon_smile.gif
Written on: 15.11.2012 23:14
AC/DC
Kuken Andersson wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

Yes, that would be awesome. Let's keep our fingers crossed! icon_smile.gif

Yeah icon_cool.gif
Written on: 20.11.2012 12:03
Karsten Laj
‎"Crystal Castles, Enter Shikari, Asking Alexandria, Macklemore x Ryan Lewis og CHURCHES er bekreftet til Hovefestivalen 2013!!"

From hovefestivalens Facebook page. I'd love to see crystal castles and enter shikari!
it's the same week as roskilde by the way.
Written on: 20.11.2012 14:51
AC/DC
Rock The Beach Helsinki Finland http://www.rocknytt.net/festival/8418-rock-the-beach-ny-maektig-rockfestival-i-helsingfors-foersta-banden-presenterade

Written on: 20.11.2012 15:11
Bongo Anders
Thank god that Skanderborg booked Avici, now we don´t need to worry about him on the line up and Skanderborg shows us that they are not the quality music festival that some people seems to think.
Written on: 20.11.2012 19:01
Kuken Andersson
Karsten Laj wrote:

‎"Crystal Castles, Enter Shikari, Asking Alexandria, Macklemore x Ryan Lewis og CHURCHES er bekreftet til Hovefestivalen 2013!!"

From hovefestivalens Facebook page. I'd love to see crystal castles and enter shikari!

Enter Shikari was awesome at Roskilde '08. Too bad they played in the middle of the afternoon. Should get a spot, 22 at arena.
Written on: 20.11.2012 22:41
Christian Forslund
Glastonbury (a week before Roskilde) have already booked their entire lineup, and Roskilde have booked four bands. The festival is also already sold out. Link
Written on: 20.11.2012 22:48
Coldblooded
Christian Forslund wrote:

Glastonbury (a week before Roskilde) have already booked their entire lineup, and Roskilde have booked four bands. The festival is also already sold out. Link

You sure?

"NB: The below is is the 2011 line-up, which we've left up to give you an idea of the scope of the Glastonbury bill. The 2013 line-up will not be announced until much nearer to next year's Festival."

They always sell out in very short time, despite not having announced a single name yet.
Written on: 20.11.2012 23:07
Christian Forslund
Coldblooded wrote:

You sure?

"NB: The below is is the 2011 line-up, which we've left up to give you an idea of the scope of the Glastonbury bill. The 2013 line-up will not be announced until much nearer to next year's Festival."

They always sell out in very short time, despite not having announced a single name yet.

You are right: It's not the 2013 lineup, and I really need to learn how to read icon_redface.gif, I also was a little surprised, but I thought that with all the tours already announced it might be true.
But still they are aready soldout.
It's is incredible how many bands the have, even by RF standards.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 20.11.2012 at 23:08.]
Written on: 21.11.2012 09:42
Wallu

Coldblooded wrote:

You sure?

You are right: It's not the 2013 lineup, and I really need to learn how to read icon_redface.gif, I also was a little surprised, but I thought that with all the tours already announced it might be true.

You can never see all the bands you want to in Roskilde, and we´ve "only" got 7 stages. So Glastonbury has way too much to offer for one weekend. I like it better the RF style.
Written on: 21.11.2012 12:08
Christian Forslund
Wallu wrote:

Coldblooded wrote:

You sure?

You can never see all the bands you want to in Roskilde, and we´ve "only" got 7 stages. So Glastonbury has way too much to offer for one weekend. I like it better the RF style.

I agree. 17 stages (according to my counting) seems like way too many and it's hard to imagine all of them gathering a meaningful crowd. RF already have more bands playing than any fastival, I have heard about, but this seem like twice any many, and that is even on a three day festival.
Written on: 21.11.2012 21:58
Ruslabox
Karsten Laj wrote:

Crystal Castles are playing Vega in April, so they probably wont be at Roskilde.
Written on: 22.11.2012 09:36
Martin Christensen
Animal Collective, Bat For Lashes, Four Tet, TNGHT and many others for Field Day in London, late may.

Can only hope Animal Collective stays in Europe for a couple of months icon_smile.gif.

https://da-dk.facebook.com/fielddaylondon
Written on: 22.11.2012 10:56
ivid
Queens of the Stone Age self-confirmed their gig at Open'er on July 5.
Written on: 23.11.2012 13:02
Kuken Andersson
In flames, Stone Sour, Nause and Icona Pop to Bråvalla in Sweden.
Written on: 23.11.2012 13:58
AC/DC
STONE SOUR and BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE are playing Hovefestivalen Norway

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 23.11.2012 at 13:58.]
Written on: 23.11.2012 15:29
AC/DC
Green Day 2013
Jun 26 Rock The Beach Helsinki, Finland
Jun 28 Bravalla Festival Norrkoping, Sweden
Jun 30 Ullevaal Stadium Oslo, Norway
Jul 04 Werchter Festival Werchter, Belgium
Jul 05 or July 06 Roskilde Festival 2013 ? I really hope icon_smile.gif
from http://www.greenday.com/tour
Written on: 24.11.2012 10:25
Silas

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 24.11.2012 at 11:32.]
Written on: 24.11.2012 10:37
Wallu
Silas wrote:

Volbeat will play on skive festival http://gaffa.dk/nyhed/66815 and deep purple will play 8.aug http://gaffa.dk/nyhed/66807
is Volbeat still possible for rf?

I think we´ve got a slight chance..
http://roskilde-festival.dk/news/singlenews/volbeat-sigur-ros-kvelertak-and-goat-to-play-roskilde-festival-2013/
Written on: 24.11.2012 20:23
Nicholas Solø Varela
Karsten Laj wrote:

I'll kill myself if Crystal Castles doesn't get booked to Roskilde 2013. DO YOU WANT MY BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS ROSKILDE???????? DO YOU?????
Written on: 25.11.2012 08:12
Kuken Andersson
Nicholas Solø Varela wrote:

Karsten Laj wrote:

I'll kill myself if Crystal Castles doesn't get booked to Roskilde 2013. DO YOU WANT MY BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS ROSKILDE???????? DO YOU?????

They're not any good live.
Written on: 26.11.2012 12:55
Nicholas Solø Varela
Kuken Andersson wrote:

Nicholas Solø Varela wrote:

Karsten Laj wrote:

They're not any good live.

Couldn't disagree more. Have seen them twice, and they're amazing live. Would be a great booking for rf2013, imo.

Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…