D
    H
    M
    S
until Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27 June to 4 July

Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Expected bands for 2013 (touring in Europe next summer)

Written on: 27.01.2013 22:09
Karl
Yeah Yeah Yeahsudgiver nyt og rammer Europa i starten af maj. De har tidligere levet varen på Roskilde og Karen O er et stilikon efter festivalens hoved.
Det burde være en no brainer hvis de stadig er på denne side af dammen til juli.
http://www.yeahyeahyeahs.com/events/default.aspx
Written on: 28.01.2013 11:42
Bongo Anders
Moby is sadly only a DJ set.

What about Stone Sour, they are in Aarhus on July 2nd, so a Slipknot/Stone Sour Combo at Roskilde could be awesome.
Written on: 28.01.2013 15:48
Lars Ladefoged Nielsen
Desmond wrote:

seeed open air berlin :...........seeed

Yes please, it seems to fit their summer tour just fine, and they would own Arena !
Written on: 28.01.2013 17:18
AC/DC
Airbourne to play Rock Werchter. I hope they will also play Roskilde icon_cool.gif
Written on: 28.01.2013 17:55
AC/DC
Rock Werchter : Sigur Rós, Alt-J, The Script, Bloc Party, Airbourne, Netsky (live), Jessie Ware, Two Door Cinema Club, Phoenix, C2C, Richard Hawley, Graveyard, Disclosure, Django Django, A Day To Remember, Band Of Horses, Thirty Seconds To Mars, Asaf Avidan, Passenger, Of Monsters And Men
Written on: 28.01.2013 18:28
muoe
AC/DC wrote:

Rock Werchter : Sigur Rós, Alt-J, The Script, Bloc Party, Airbourne, Netsky (live), Jessie Ware, Two Door Cinema Club, Phoenix, C2C, Richard Hawley, Graveyard, Disclosure, Django Django, A Day To Remember, Band Of Horses, Thirty Seconds To Mars, Asaf Avidan, Passenger, Of Monsters And Men

I would love to have Bloc Party at RF13. Alt-J and Band of Horses as well, but NorthSide Festival already snatched those, so it seems unlikely that they'll attend Roskilde as well. C2C and Disclosure will both be awesome gigs, I'm sure! Of Monsters and Men could be a Roskilde-booking as well.

[This article was edited 2 times, at last 28.01.2013 at 18:30.]
Written on: 28.01.2013 19:43
gixbit
AC/DC wrote:

Some good bands Roskilde should book in this announcement.

Personally I wish Airbourne, Richard Hawley, Jessie Ware, Graveyard show up at Roskilde to.
Written on: 29.01.2013 08:32
ivid
Gimme Jessie Ware, gimme Phoenix!
Written on: 29.01.2013 09:46
lindapinda
Pet shop boys to play att Peace & Love. Now that would be something!
Written on: 29.01.2013 10:40
muoe
muoe wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

I would love to have Bloc Party at RF13. Alt-J and Band of Horses as well, but NorthSide Festival already snatched those, so it seems unlikely that they'll attend Roskilde as well. C2C and Disclosure will both be awesome gigs, I'm sure! Of Monsters and Men could be a Roskilde-booking as well.

Bloc Party just announced for NorthSide Festival along with Bikstok Røgsystem, Spleen United, Gogol Bordello and Kings of Convenience. Guess we won't see Bloc Party at Roskilde then.
Written on: 29.01.2013 11:26
Wallu
muoe wrote:

muoe wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

Bloc Party just announced for NorthSide Festival along with Bikstok Røgsystem, Spleen United, Gogol Bordello and Kings of Convenience. Guess we won't see Bloc Party at Roskilde then.

Damn, Gogol Bordello would have been nice after few years... Best gig of 2009.
Written on: 29.01.2013 11:53
Bongo Anders
But they could rename themself Roskilde Recycle Festival icon_smile.gif
Written on: 29.01.2013 12:15
Mr. Monster
AC/DC wrote:

Airbourne to play Rock Werchter. I hope they will also play Roskilde icon_cool.gif

It's beyond ridiculous if Roskilde misses out on Airbourne again. So they won't...
Written on: 29.01.2013 13:17
AC/DC
lindapinda wrote:

But they will play in Copenhagen on june 9
Written on: 29.01.2013 13:18
AC/DC
Mr. Monster wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

It's beyond ridiculous if Roskilde misses out on Airbourne again. So they won't...

Yeah this time Airbourne should come icon_smile.gif
Written on: 29.01.2013 20:41
Karl
AC/DC wrote:

lindapinda wrote:

They played Orange a few years ago in what I reckon is the worst crap ever to appear on that stage. I hope they have played their last ever Roskilde gig.
People left after a few songs and half way through the show you could walk all the way to the front and get a spot with plenty of Space around.
Written on: 29.01.2013 20:55
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Karl wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

lindapinda wrote:

They played Orange a few years ago in what I reckon is the worst crap ever to appear on that stage. I hope they have played their last ever Roskilde gig.
People left after a few songs and half way through the show you could walk all the way to the front and get a spot with plenty of Space around.

I did not see the show... but the main reason for a lot of ppl to leave was to go to the comeback show of Malk De Koijn
Written on: 29.01.2013 21:10
Bjørn Helbo
What about Iggy and The Stooges? They are going to play in Rome on the 4. july and in sweden and France a couple of days before. So they will be free for the 5. 6. and 7.
Written on: 30.01.2013 13:07
lindapinda
AC/DC wrote:

lindapinda wrote:

You're right. Darn!

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 30.01.2013 at 13:08.]
Written on: 30.01.2013 13:11
lindapinda
Karl wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

lindapinda wrote:

I saw that show and me and all my friends enjoyed it a lot. But hey, everyone can't share the same taste, right.
Written on: 30.01.2013 19:26
Jackster
Danzig performing a Misfits set with Doyle on guitar will be in Europe in June. It would kick ass.
Written on: 31.01.2013 00:07
Adam Galaviz
Carlos Santana has European dates around Roskilde

7/4/2013
Thursday Theatre Festival, Munich, DE
7/12/2013
Friday North Sea Jazz Festival, Rotterdam, NL
7/15/2013
Monday Kunst!Rasen, Bonn, DE
7/17/2013
Wednesday LG Arena, Birmingham, UK
7/18/2013
Thursday Manchester Arena, Manchester, UK
7/19/2013
Friday London Wembley, London, UK
8/1/2013
Thursday O2 Arena, Prague, CZ
Written on: 31.01.2013 03:12
Asbjørn Olling
I don't know if Woodkid has been mentioned already, but he's touring Europe this summer (and he's fraking awesome).
It looks like he's back in Canada by 1/7, though.

http://www.mtv.com/artists/woodkid/tourdates/
Written on: 01.02.2013 00:06
AC/DC
‎Hellfest Open Air Festival (Fr): 7 Weeks, A Day To Remember, Agnostic Front, Asking Alexandria, Attentat Rock, Audrey Horne, Bane, Berri Txarrak, Black Breath, Black Cobra, Black Pyramid, Bury Your Dead, Buzzcocks, Casualties, Cockney Rejects, Cult Of Luna, Danzig, Deez Nuts, Dr Living Dead, Eryn Non Dae, Finntroll, Gallows, Ghost, Graveyard, Heathen, Hellyeah, Hypocrisy, Justine, Kissin Dynamite, Koldbrann, Krokus, Le Bal Des Enrages, Manilla Road, Misanthrope, Misery Index, Monstrosity, Moonspell, Pallbearer, Pig Destroyer, Procession, Retox, Riverside, Seth, Six Feet Under, Sleep, Stille Volk, Surtr, Swans, Symphony X, T.A.N.K., The Arrs, The Decline, The Great Old Ones, The Old Dead Tree, The Secret, Toydolls, Vera Cruz, Voivod, Walking Papers, Waltari, Whitesnake
Written on: 01.02.2013 00:19
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
AC/DC wrote:

‎Hellfest Open Air Festival (Fr): 7 Weeks, A Day To Remember, Agnostic Front, Asking Alexandria, Attentat Rock, Audrey Horne, Bane, Berri Txarrak, Black Breath, Black Cobra, Black Pyramid, Bury Your Dead, Buzzcocks, Casualties, Cockney Rejects, Cult Of Luna, Danzig, Deez Nuts, Dr Living Dead, Eryn Non Dae, Finntroll, Gallows, Ghost, Graveyard, Heathen, Hellyeah, Hypocrisy, Justine, Kissin Dynamite, Koldbrann, Krokus, Le Bal Des Enrages, Manilla Road, Misanthrope, Misery Index, Monstrosity, Moonspell, Pallbearer, Pig Destroyer, Procession, Retox, Riverside, Seth, Six Feet Under, Sleep, Stille Volk, Surtr, Swans, Symphony X, T.A.N.K., The Arrs, The Decline, The Great Old Ones, The Old Dead Tree, The Secret, Toydolls, Vera Cruz, Voivod, Walking Papers, Waltari, Whitesnake

I hope Finntroll will come to Roskilde.. it is a bit weird that they have never played Roskilde...

Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…