D
    H
    M
    S
until Roskilde Festival 2014 - 29 June to 6 July

Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with no new replies

Iron Maiden to tour Europe in 2013

Written on: 21.09.2012 13:26
AC/DC
http://www.ironmaiden.com/iron-maiden-to-bring-the-stunning-maiden-england-world-tour-to-europe-in-2013.html

THE BEAST RETURNS TO CASTLE DONINGTON TO HEADLINE DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL!
Having recently completed the North American leg of the MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR, one of the most successful rock tours of the summer, IRON MAIDEN will now be storming across Europe in 2013 playing stadiums, major festivals and arenas with this critically acclaimed show. The first date to be announced is at the UK’s Download Festival on Saturday June 15th when Maiden return to the legendary Donington Park to headline for a record FIFTH time! (following 1988,1992, 2003 & 2007).

I want Iron Maiden back to Roskilde. The show in 2011 was AWESOME icon_cool.gif
Written on: 21.09.2012 13:32
Coldblooded
I wouldn't expect Roskilde to have them back so soon.
Written on: 21.09.2012 13:34
AC/DC
Coldblooded wrote:

I wouldn't expect Roskilde to have them back so soon.

Iron Maiden played at Roskilde in 2000 and again in 2003 and then again in 2011. Maiden played also in 1992 at Roskilde.
They have many fans at Roskilde.
Let s wait and see icon_cool.gif
Written on: 21.09.2012 15:44
Cliché Guevara
I sure hope for something more creative than Iron Maiden. Way too early for them to be back.
Written on: 21.09.2012 21:03
Emil Asbjørn Madsen
Well,I for sure wouldn't mind! I had a blast in '11
Written on: 22.09.2012 01:26
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
I love Iron Maiden, but to soon...
Written on: 26.09.2012 06:35
Lotion
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:

I love Iron Maiden, but to soon...

NO! Never too soon for Maiden. I'm not really a hardcore fan of Maiden, but I've still attended 7 concerts the last 7 years, and they never disappoint. Especially these tours where they go back in the their catalogue. I stopped listen to Iron Maiden 6 years ago, except new releases, but I always need to attend their concerts.

But I would understand that people who does not like them would be disappointed to see them headline already.
Written on: 13.12.2012 17:07
Invader
As far as I can see, Roskilde would be a perfect time and place for them to make a show in Denmark. It seems that they are scheduled in Poland on July 4th and Malmö, Sweden on July 10th. They could just drop by on their way to Sweden, and they have not made any official plans for any show in Denmark yet. Please make this happen, Roskilde. To watch Maiden play all classics on Orange Stage would be a dream come true.

2011 was great, but they only played 6 classics, and two of them were originally recorded with Paul Di'Anno on vocals. Bruce does a great job, but to me it seems to me, that the sound on Iron Maiden and Running free are more fit for a dirty night club vocal and not the big scene, so please, Roskilde: Allow Iron Maiden to play more than four original Bruce-classics on Orange Stage!

Peace

Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…