Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Let's kill the time until 16:00!

Written on: 19.04.2012 13:31
Jesper Hassell
Daft Punk :*(
Written on: 19.04.2012 13:41
Aleg-One
Jesper Hassell wrote:

Did you actually believe it up until now?
Written on: 19.04.2012 13:43
Jesper Hassell
Aleg-One wrote:

Jesper Hassell wrote:

Without hope and unrealistic wishes, remains what?
Written on: 19.04.2012 13:47
muoe
Jesper Hassell wrote:

Aleg-One wrote:

Jesper Hassell wrote:

Without hope and unrealistic wishes, remains what?

Nice, Jesper! Totally agree!

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 19.04.2012 at 13:47.]
Written on: 19.04.2012 13:50
jazon
when will the link to the live come out ?

me and my cpt morgen bottel cant w8 !!!!!

Written on: 19.04.2012 14:05
anno
give me mount carmel, harlem, sleepy sun, mazzy star & that big star tribute thing and i'll be happy... oh well, just give me mazzy star then...
Written on: 19.04.2012 14:09
anno
jazon wrote:

when will the link to the live come out ?

me and my cpt morgen bottel cant w8 !!!!!

bvadr. you should really consider drinking something else than that foul load of shit... icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 19.04.2012 14:26
CampWestBurgerJoint
Would like:

Bruce Springsteen, The Roots, Bon Iver, Malk de Koijn....

Oh, they're comming? Great icon_biggrin.gif

Seriously, a great electronica name would be most welcome - Röyksopp (oh yes, they're great!), Justice aso.
Written on: 19.04.2012 14:28
Så scorede Lyngby sgu!
CWBJ, long time no see!

I'm afraid Justice can be ruled out as they play Northside icon_frown.gif
Written on: 19.04.2012 14:30
Macho
Could also go with some nice dj's on apolloicon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 19.04.2012 14:34
Emil
The Shins.
Written on: 19.04.2012 14:36
TMaagaard
CampWestBurgerJoint wrote:

Would like:

Seriously, a great electronica name would be most welcome - Röyksopp (oh yes, they're great!), Justice aso.

I think that's Paul Kalkbrenner this year. But we'll probably get one or two more a bit smaller.
Written on: 19.04.2012 14:40
Rockmus
The Jesus and Mary Chain
Yo La Tengo
Mazzy Star
Modest Mouse

- I guess some classic indie rock would be something I would be happy to see: The Antlers, Real Estate and The Shins are welcome aswell icon_smile.gif

...I haven't checked any of their schedules out, but I would love some of them to come
Written on: 19.04.2012 14:48
jazon
http://poplick.dk/nyheder/10-navne-vi-haaber-kommer-paa-roskilde-festival.aspx

cant say I wish all this but it kill some time icon_smile.gif only 1 houer and 10 min left !!!
Written on: 19.04.2012 14:54
Jesper Hassell
jazon wrote:

cant say I wish all this but it kill some time icon_smile.gif only 1 houer and 10 min left !!!

Maroon 5, Usher, Sean Paul... what the hell
Written on: 19.04.2012 14:55
Nicholas Solø Varela
Please, dear God, let them release Crystal Castles. My only wish.
Written on: 19.04.2012 14:57
TMaagaard
jazon wrote:

What a shit list... Jessie J ffs...
Written on: 19.04.2012 15:02
Rockmus
Jesper Hassell wrote:

jazon wrote:

well they (and sadly also Rihanna, who I can't help but like) are the names I wouldn't mind being there (not that they are something I want, but I wouldn't be sad if they came) ... the rest just make me repeat "jeeze...!"
Written on: 19.04.2012 15:02
The Rehabilitation of Luis Suarez
Jesper Hassell wrote:

jazon wrote:

That is the impression many people have of the festival these days unfortunately- that it will get more and more like that list and these people expect those kind of artists.
Written on: 19.04.2012 15:05
CampWestBurgerJoint
TMaagaard wrote:

CampWestBurgerJoint wrote:

Would like:

I think that's Paul Kalkbrenner this year. But we'll probably get one or two more a bit smaller.

Might be, but I honestly don't hope. I wouldn't say that I was thrilled with the representation of dance artists last year - you owe us, Roskilde icon_biggrin.gif

Cheers, SSLS - Things like 'the real life''s been tampering with my pastime way too much the last year or so. Bummer about Justice though, I'd forgotten all about them playing at Northside.
Written on: 19.04.2012 15:05
Marcus Nørgaard
I'm hoping for some electronic music. I would like to hear Porter Robinson, Taragana Pyjarama ,Justice and Wolfgang Gartner icon_smile.gif

Written on: 19.04.2012 15:06
jazon
ppl form the top 10 mtv is not a good thing !!
Robbie Fowler is God wrote:

Jesper Hassell wrote:

jazon wrote:

That is the impression many people have of the festival these days unfortunately- that it will get more and more like that list and these people expect those kind of artists.
Written on: 19.04.2012 15:06
Jesper Hassell

Jesper Hassell wrote:

jazon wrote:

Those are the kind of artists that make me not wanna visit Roskilde, (I know it is a retarded thought process) but we are just killing time until 1600 icon_wink.gif

I still hold the festival in higher esteem so far, I don't think they'd book half of the acts on that list.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 19.04.2012 at 15:07.]
Written on: 19.04.2012 15:12
The Rehabilitation of Luis Suarez
Jesper Hassell wrote:

Jesper Hassell wrote:

jazon wrote:

Those are the kind of artists that make me not wanna visit Roskilde, (I know it is a retarded thought process) but we are just killing time until 1600 icon_wink.gif

I still hold the festival in higher esteem so far, I don't think they'd book half of the acts on that list.

Agree- my point was mostly that a few years ago no one would even dream of most of those artists being mentioned in the same breath as Roskilde
Written on: 19.04.2012 15:12
jazon
lets hope only 1% of then will join
Jesper Hassell wrote:

Jesper Hassell wrote:

jazon wrote:

Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…