D
    H
    M
    S
until Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27 June to 4 July

Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Other Festivals 2014

Written on: 11.11.2013 18:55
midr
first Bands@Hurricane Festivel (GER)

ARCADE FIRE‍ · VOLBEAT‍ · SEEED‍ · CASPER‍ · FETTES BROT‍ · KRAFTKLUB‍ · DROPKICK MURPHYS‍ · INTERPOL‍ · BELLE & SEBASTIAN‍ · THE WOMBATS‍ · THEES UHLMANN & BAND‍ · FLOGGING MOLLY‍ · BRING ME THE HORIZON‍ · DONOTS‍ · JENNIFER ROSTOCK‍ · PANTEÓN ROCOCÓ‍ · THE ASTEROIDS GALAXY TOUR‍ · THE 1975‍ · YOUNG REBEL SET‍ · WE BUTTER THE BREAD WITH BUTTER‍ · APOLOGIES, I HAVE NONE‍ · CIRCA WAVES‍ · I HEART SHARKS
Written on: 11.11.2013 20:47
I Like Turtles
This could be a great thread! Just like the annual "Bands touring at about roskilde"-thread. Might as well add:
Download Festival:
Aerosmith, Linkin Park, Avenged Sevenfold, Fall Out Boy, Rob Zombie, Alter Bridge
Optimus Alive:
Arctic Monkeys, The Lumineers
Hellfest:
Trivium, Emperor, Carcass, Iced Earth, Annihilator, Solstafir (among others)
Novarock:
Black Sabbath
Written on: 13.11.2013 17:05
Bongo Anders
Northside:
Arcade Fire, Mew, Quadron, Ane Brun.

[This article was edited 2 times, at last 13.11.2013 at 17:06.]
Written on: 13.11.2013 21:53
I Like Turtles
And NIN planning a tour in Europe next summer! So far the only date is in Italy on the 3rd of June. Guess it will be between Copenhell and Roskilde! ..but Trent has to pick Roskilde!
Written on: 14.11.2013 16:18
AC/DC
http://www.beat.com.au/festivals/2014-big-day-out-rumour-roundup
So who could possibly be these massive headliners? Over at Triple M, the infamous James Young feels that AC/DC are ready to revoke their 'no festival' policy."
Yesss. I hope we will get AC/DC to Roskilde Festival 2014. I have also heard new album in 2014 icon_cool.gif
Written on: 15.11.2013 15:45
Wallu
Bongo Anders wrote:

Northside:
Arcade Fire, Mew, Quadron, Ane Brun.

Damn! I was wishing for Ane Brun. Any chance of a norwegian artist to play both Northside and Roskilde?
Written on: 15.11.2013 19:45
Bongo Anders
Its it happens regularly that Scandinavian acts performs at several festivals during the summer so its not totally out of the question.
Written on: 18.11.2013 12:52
Martin Christensen
SOUNDGARDEN to play Life Festival Oswiecim 27 june 2014.

http://lifefestival.pl/en/program

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5793159/soundgarden-to-tour-in-2014-without-matt-cameron

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 18.11.2013 at 12:54.]
Written on: 20.11.2013 00:06
I Like Turtles
Arctic Monkeys also confirmed for T in The Park which takes place from the 11th to the 13th of July
Written on: 21.11.2013 09:36
Martin Christensen
Bilbao BBK Live 10-12 July 2014.

PHOENIX, THE LUMINEERS, THE 1975 and ELLIOTT BROOD.
Written on: 21.11.2013 11:38
Martin Christensen
I Like Turtles wrote:

And NIN planning a tour in Europe next summer! So far the only date is in Italy on the 3rd of June. Guess it will be between Copenhell and Roskilde! ..but Trent has to pick Roskilde!

NO NIN AT ROSKILDE 2014 (or Copenhell).

http://soundvenue.com/musik/2013/11/nine-inch-nails-giver-koncert-i-kobenhavn-73226

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 21.11.2013 at 11:39.]
Written on: 25.11.2013 14:21
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Northside have booked The National, Lucy Love og Turboweekend.
Written on: 26.11.2013 13:26
I Like Turtles
Franz Ferdinand out of the picture, now that they're playing NorthSide
Written on: 26.11.2013 18:10
Bjørn Helbo
Queens of the stone age for NorthSide

Metallica, Linkin Park, Kings of Leon & Iron Maiden for Rock am Ring
Written on: 26.11.2013 18:13
AC/DC
Bjørn Helbo wrote:

Queens of the stone age for NorthSide

Metallica, Linkin Park, Kings of Leon & Iron Maiden for Rock am Ring

I want Iron Maiden to Roskilde Festival 2014 icon_cool.gif
Written on: 26.11.2013 20:49
Bongo Anders
Northside = Roskilde Light icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 26.11.2013 22:18
I Like Turtles
Bongo Anders wrote:

Northside = Roskilde Light icon_biggrin.gif

NorthSide: "Roskilde, are you eating that?"
Roskilde: "No, had it yesterday, so don't feel like it.."
Northside: "Can I have it then????"
Written on: 02.12.2013 13:25
midr
Hurricane Festival (GER)

+ Macklemore & Ryan Lewis | Broilers | Elbow | PIXIES | Fünf Sterne deluxe | Bosse | Chvrches | We Came As Romans | Polica | The Dillinger Escape Plan | Fucked Up | Feine Sahne Fischfilet
White Stage: Baauer | Marek Hemmann | Egotronic | Bilderbuch
Written on: 02.12.2013 19:25
I Like Turtles
Iron Maiden and Metallica for Sonisphere at Knebworth (3-6 of July). Are we finally getting to see the Maiden England tour in Denmark? Would rather see this at Orange Stage than at Malmö Stadium again
Written on: 03.12.2013 11:24
Bongo Anders
Pixies for Northside.

Arctic Monkeys will headline Werchter on Friday, just saying icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 03.12.2013 12:31
Christian Forslund
Bongo Anders wrote:

Pixies for Northside.

Arctic Monkeys will headline Werchter on Friday, just saying icon_biggrin.gif

Pixies: that the sixth present or previous RF headliner they have announced.
Eventhough I liked the announcements for yesterday (Nails not so much), RF have some catching up to do.
Written on: 03.12.2013 13:25
Bongo Anders
But Roskilde asked on Facebook if we wanted to wait on the big ones in January or get the smaller names now to kill waiting time.
Written on: 03.12.2013 13:46
Christian Forslund
Bongo Anders wrote:

But Roskilde asked on Facebook if we wanted to wait on the big ones in January or get the smaller names now to kill waiting time.

Yes, I know, I am impatient. But sometimes I get the feeling, that RF misses out on interesting headliners, because they are late in their bookings.
If RF end up matching last years lineup, I will be satisfied thoughicon_smile.gif
Written on: 03.12.2013 14:11
I Like Turtles
Seems there's been a leak with the Hellfest-lineup
20 JUNE 2014

Mainstage 1 : Iron Maiden, Rob Zombie, Queensrÿche, Therapy?, Satan, Crossfaith, Nightmare.
Mainstage 2 : Slayer, Trivium, Sepultura, Death Angel, MOD, Toxic Holocaust, Fueled By fire, Angelus Apatrida.
The Altar : Death, Kataklysm, Pungent Stench, Nocturnus AD, Loudblast, Blockheads.
The Temple : Watain, Enslaved, Turisas, Impaled Nazarene, Destroyer 666.
The Valley : Electric Wizard, Godflesh, Kylesa, Kadavar, Royal Thunder, Downfall Of Gaiia, Caspian, Conan, Mars Red Sky.
The Warzone : Walls Of Jericho, Pro Pain, Downset, Slapshot, Defeater, First Blood, Brutality Will Prevail, Stick Your Guns.

21 JUNE 2014

Mainstage 1 : Aerosmith, Deep Purple, Status Quo, Skid Row, Buckcherry, Walking Papers, Lez Zeppelin, Killers.
Mainstage 2 : Avenged Sevenfold, Soulfly, Hatebreed, Dagoba, We Came As Romans, While She Sleeps, Of Mice And Men, Darkness Dynamite.
The Altar : Carcass, Nile, Gorguts, Hail Of Bullets, Incantation, Supuration, Weekend Nacho’s, Benighted.
The Temple : Gorgoroth, Eluveitie, Tsjuder, Shining, MGLA, Gehenna, Trollfest, Temple Of Baal.
The Valley : Monster Magnet, Clutch, Acid King, Witch Mountain, Subrosa, Saviours, Herder, Hark.
The Warzone : Millencollin, 7 seconds, Bl’ast !, Misconduct, Burning heads, Ays

22 JUNE 2014

Mainstage 1 : Black Sabbath, Soundgarden, Megadeth, Alter Bridge, Seether, Crowbar, Lofofora, Blue Pills.
Mainstage 2 : Emperor, Iced Earth, Behemoth, Annihilator, Angra, Powerwolf, In Solitude, Scorpion Child, Year Of The Goat.
The Altar : Paradise Lost, Soilwork, The Black Dalhia Murder, Unleashed, Repulsion, Ulcerate, Obliteration.
The Temple : Vreid Sognametal, 1349, Solstafir, Equilibrium, Urfaust, Dordeduh, The Ruins Of Beverast.
The Valley: Unida, Spirit Caravan, Dozer, House Of Broken Promises, Lowrider, Zodiac, Satan’s Satyrs, Watertank.
The Warzone : Turbonegro, Floggin Molly, Misfits, Mad Sin, Last Resort, The Bones, Tagada Jones, Crushing Caspars.

If this is true.. OH MY GOD!
Written on: 03.12.2013 15:03
AP
I Like Turtles wrote:

Seems there's been a leak with the Hellfest-lineup
20 JUNE 2014

Mainstage 1 : Iron Maiden, Rob Zombie, Queensrÿche, Therapy?, Satan, Crossfaith, Nightmare.
Mainstage 2 : Slayer, Trivium, Sepultura, Death Angel, MOD, Toxic Holocaust, Fueled By fire, Angelus Apatrida.
The Altar : Death, Kataklysm, Pungent Stench, Nocturnus AD, Loudblast, Blockheads.
The Temple : Watain, Enslaved, Turisas, Impaled Nazarene, Destroyer 666.
The Valley : Electric Wizard, Godflesh, Kylesa, Kadavar, Royal Thunder, Downfall Of Gaiia, Caspian, Conan, Mars Red Sky.
The Warzone : Walls Of Jericho, Pro Pain, Downset, Slapshot, Defeater, First Blood, Brutality Will Prevail, Stick Your Guns.

21 JUNE 2014

Mainstage 1 : Aerosmith, Deep Purple, Status Quo, Skid Row, Buckcherry, Walking Papers, Lez Zeppelin, Killers.
Mainstage 2 : Avenged Sevenfold, Soulfly, Hatebreed, Dagoba, We Came As Romans, While She Sleeps, Of Mice And Men, Darkness Dynamite.
The Altar : Carcass, Nile, Gorguts, Hail Of Bullets, Incantation, Supuration, Weekend Nacho’s, Benighted.
The Temple : Gorgoroth, Eluveitie, Tsjuder, Shining, MGLA, Gehenna, Trollfest, Temple Of Baal.
The Valley : Monster Magnet, Clutch, Acid King, Witch Mountain, Subrosa, Saviours, Herder, Hark.
The Warzone : Millencollin, 7 seconds, Bl’ast !, Misconduct, Burning heads, Ays

22 JUNE 2014

Mainstage 1 : Black Sabbath, Soundgarden, Megadeth, Alter Bridge, Seether, Crowbar, Lofofora, Blue Pills.
Mainstage 2 : Emperor, Iced Earth, Behemoth, Annihilator, Angra, Powerwolf, In Solitude, Scorpion Child, Year Of The Goat.
The Altar : Paradise Lost, Soilwork, The Black Dalhia Murder, Unleashed, Repulsion, Ulcerate, Obliteration.
The Temple : Vreid Sognametal, 1349, Solstafir, Equilibrium, Urfaust, Dordeduh, The Ruins Of Beverast.
The Valley: Unida, Spirit Caravan, Dozer, House Of Broken Promises, Lowrider, Zodiac, Satan’s Satyrs, Watertank.
The Warzone : Turbonegro, Floggin Molly, Misfits, Mad Sin, Last Resort, The Bones, Tagada Jones, Crushing Caspars.

If this is true.. OH MY GOD!

Any source on this? It's Hellfest, so I don't see why it couldn't be possible... but even by their standards that's pretty magnificent!

Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…