D
    H
    M
    S
until Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27 June to 4 July

Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Pop name/names 2014

Written on: 23.07.2013 15:50
Daniel Broløs
Hey everybody

What popnames/artists do you hope comes to Roskilde in 2014??

I would love to se Jessie J or Pink on Orange..

Daniel
From Roskilde
Written on: 24.07.2013 12:17
B.
Taylor Swift. Yeah, really icon_redface.gif
Written on: 26.07.2013 12:21
Jim Daggerthuggert
A good pop act, hmmm... AC/DC would be nice.
Written on: 26.07.2013 16:07
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
I would like to see Lady Gaga at Orange
Written on: 28.07.2013 13:09
Eef
Kesha... kind of weird but i saw her performance at glastonbury which seemed awesome.
System of a Down
Empire of the sun
MGMT
Bat for lashes
Written on: 28.07.2013 15:52
Lasse Jørgensen
Justin Timberlake with liveband!!!!!
Written on: 29.07.2013 14:18
AC/DC
No thank you. No more Pepsi playback sellout pop music. Rihanna was just playback and people have to wait for her in 40 minutes, she is like Axel Rose of the pop music and she got better review than Metallica in the Roskilde newspaper and that i can not understand. Like Gene Simmons in Kiss says Rihanna is just a karaoke machine and is really bad when people have to wait long time. More rock instead. This year lineup have many good rock bands.
Written on: 29.07.2013 17:57
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
AC/DC wrote:

No thank you. No more Pepsi playback sellout pop music. Rihanna was just playback and people have to wait for her in 40 minutes, she is like Axel Rose of the pop music and she got better review than Metallica in the Roskilde newspaper and that i can not understand. Like Gene Simmons in Kiss says Rihanna is just a karaoke machine and is really bad when people have to wait long time. More rock instead. This year lineup have many good rock bands.

So you did´t like Rihanna, so all pop names is bad? And she had a backtrack that is not playback.

Lady Gaga sings, plays and performs bether then most artist out there.... and you know I am a metal/punk/rock guy.
Written on: 29.07.2013 18:23
AC/DC
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

So you did´t like Rihanna, so all pop names is bad? And she had a backtrack that is not playback.

Lady Gaga sings, plays and performs bether then most artist out there.... and you know I am a metal/punk/rock guy.

Rhanna was just pretended to sing so it s fake. Like Volbeat says now you are going to hear real music and not fake.
These pop acts are just doing for money and for the people in label so they can get rich and not for the fans.
And it s also disrespect to have lot of people waiting for you in 40 minutes late, sorry to say this but this is true.

http://uberhumor.com/lyrics-writing-skills-beyonce-vs-freddie-mercury check this out

[This article was edited 3 times, at last 29.07.2013 at 18:28.]
Written on: 29.07.2013 21:00
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
AC/DC wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

Rhanna was just pretended to sing so it s fake. Like Volbeat says now you are going to hear real music and not fake.
These pop acts are just doing for money and for the people in label so they can get rich and not for the fans.
And it s also disrespect to have lot of people waiting for you in 40 minutes late, sorry to say this but this is true.

http://uberhumor.com/lyrics-writing-skills-beyonce-vs-freddie-mercury check this out

No she did´t not. Stop saying crap that is not true. She had a backtrack she that supported her. Dont like that? Fine, but is is not playback, she did not pretend.

Yeah we can all agree that getting on stage late is very wrong. But Alex did it, RHCP did it. Do that meen that all rock bands is idiots? And that we dont want rock bands at Roskilde? No...

And stop that crap about pop acts just dope it for the money... all big acts want the money, but pop or rock most of them love the music.

It is fine you don´t like the music, but don´t hate just for the hate
Written on: 30.07.2013 01:38
AC/DC

AC/DC wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

I m not haiting anything but this is just my opinium rock on mate

No she did´t not. Stop saying crap that is not true. She had a backtrack she that supported her. Dont like that? Fine, but is is not playback, she did not pretend.

Yeah we can all agree that getting on stage late is very wrong. But Alex did it, RHCP did it. Do that meen that all rock bands is idiots? And that we dont want rock bands at Roskilde? No...

And stop that crap about pop acts just dope it for the money... all big acts want the money, but pop or rock most of them love the music.

Written on: 02.08.2013 17:59
søren
David Bowie still owes a concert and is the only popname i can think of that i would like to see on orange.
Written on: 05.08.2013 18:23
Bongo Anders
Pop´ish Orange stage size names i would probably going to see at Roskilde, but would most probably not attend a regular concert with.

Bruno Mars
Justin Timberlake
Elton John
Tom Jones
Robbie Williams
Take That (with or without Robbie W)
Kylie Minoque (Does she even perform atm.)
Chic Featuring Nile Rodgers (stupid name really)
Pink
Taylor Swift

Written on: 05.08.2013 18:24
Bongo Anders
If David Bowie is considered Pop then I would add him as well.
Written on: 05.08.2013 18:41
Wallu
Bongo Anders wrote:

If David Bowie is considered Pop then I would add him as well.

I don´t think he is...
Written on: 05.08.2013 23:08
Bongo Anders
Me neither
Written on: 06.08.2013 03:29
AC/DC
AC/DC wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

I m not haiting anything but this is just my opinium rock on mate

I m not hating anything, this was just my opinion. I don t think its right to hate beacuse we all live in this world. Peace out and rock on mate
Written on: 07.08.2013 18:14
Bongo Anders
Btw if Pet Shop Boys can do it better than in 2009 they are most welcome, atleast their new album Electric gets good reviews.
Written on: 08.08.2013 17:45
Cliché Guevara
Taylor Swift would be incredible.
Written on: 13.08.2013 15:16
Emil Asbjørn Madsen
Beyonce, Justin Timberlake and Adele would suit me fine, I guess. Especially JT - he must be the grooviest white man around atm.

Aloe Blacc and Kool And The Gang could be awesome on Arena! And bring back Bernhoft some time in the future...

Btw - I do like rock as well...
Written on: 26.08.2013 13:39
Bongo Anders
How could i forget Adele.

And Jessie J at Arena could actually be very fun, atleast Lily Allen and Duffy a few years ago was some memorable concerts.
Written on: 13.09.2013 20:59
niels
Tom Jones, David Bowie an Bob Dylan would be great names for the elderly participants to watch. I will be there too
Written on: 14.09.2013 02:22
Wallu
If there has to be a pop name, Justin Timberlake could do the trick. Never seen any shows though...
Written on: 14.09.2013 02:23
Wallu
niels wrote:

Tom Jones, David Bowie an Bob Dylan would be great names for the elderly participants to watch. I will be there too

I´m shouting for Paul Simon... icon_smile.gif
Written on: 16.09.2013 00:38
Søren Schmidt Hansen
Portugal.the man would be nice.
Check them out. Just stumbled over them this evening and I'm sure they could make at party!

Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…