D
    H
    M
    S
until Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27 June to 4 July

Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with no new replies

Rival Sons - New Album


Author Message
Written on: 19.03.2014 21:39
Rock`N`Roll Dude...
Posts: 425
They are about to release a new album.

One of the greatest rockbands in modern time.
It's a riddle to me, why they still haven't been to Roskilde.
Is it a impossible mission to bring them to Roskilde, or are the not qualified??

New track from the upcoming album.
Enjoy...icon_biggrin.gif

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=px3bWcBu_1s


[This article was edited 1 times, at last 19.03.2014 at 21:41.]
Written on: 20.03.2014 01:10
The Rehabilitation of Luis Suarez
Posts: 2506
Rock`N`Roll Dude... wrote:

They are about to release a new album.

One of the greatest rockbands in modern time.
It's a riddle to me, why they still haven't been to Roskilde.
Is it a impossible mission to bring them to Roskilde, or are the not qualified??

New track from the upcoming album.
Enjoy...icon_biggrin.gif

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=px3bWcBu_1s



They need to call their next album 'Retro is the New New'

Edit: That song is awesome!

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 20.03.2014 at 01:11.]
Written on: 20.03.2014 11:25
satan44
Posts: 159
I heard snippets from all of the songs on the new album, we are in for a real treat.
Written on: 20.03.2014 11:29
Mr. Monster
Posts: 944
They really belong on a Roskilde poster!
Written on: 20.03.2014 12:17
The Rehabilitation of Luis Suarez
Posts: 2506
I hope their new album is really good. They are not the best retro rock band anymore. I believe Scorpion Child deserves that title.

Nice to see all these new bands playing rock like it used to be, with passion and intensity and with musical and technical ability as well as solid song writing.

Time to book the legends of retro rock, The Black Crowes. Don't know if I have mentioned this before
Written on: 20.03.2014 22:04
Rock`N`Roll Dude...
Posts: 425
satan44 wrote:

I heard snippets from all of the songs on the new album, we are in for a real treat.


Heard it too. Something very good is coming our wayicon_cool.gif
Written on: 20.03.2014 22:05
Rock`N`Roll Dude...
Posts: 425
Classic rock dude! wrote:

Rock`N`Roll Dude... wrote:

They are about to release a new album.

One of the greatest rockbands in modern time.
It's a riddle to me, why they still haven't been to Roskilde.
Is it a impossible mission to bring them to Roskilde, or are the not qualified??

New track from the upcoming album.
Enjoy...icon_biggrin.gif

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=px3bWcBu_1s



They need to call their next album 'Retro is the New New'

Edit: That song is awesome!


He he, yes listen up, it's the New New!
Written on: 20.03.2014 22:07
Rock`N`Roll Dude...
Posts: 425
Mr. Monster wrote:

They really belong on a Roskilde poster!


Mr Monster, be our fortuneteller please....
Written on: 20.03.2014 22:22
Rock`N`Roll Dude...
Posts: 425
Classic rock dude! wrote:

I hope their new album is really good. They are not the best retro rock band anymore. I believe Scorpion Child deserves that title.

Nice to see all these new bands playing rock like it used to be, with passion and intensity and with musical and technical ability as well as solid song writing.

Time to book the legends of retro rock, The Black Crowes. Don't know if I have mentioned this before


From what i've heard on youtube, i think it's a very good one coming up. Well it's hard to compare Scorpion Child and Rival Sons. Both are great contenders to the title.. icon_wink.gif

I totally agree with you. Great to see all these new rock'n'rollers. Pretty damn tired of all this electrorock and folkrock their playing on the radio.

Do you really like The Black Crowes...icon_wink.gif




Written on: 20.03.2014 23:26
The Rehabilitation of Luis Suarez
Posts: 2506
Rock`N`Roll Dude... wrote:

Classic rock dude! wrote:

I hope their new album is really good. They are not the best retro rock band anymore. I believe Scorpion Child deserves that title.

Nice to see all these new bands playing rock like it used to be, with passion and intensity and with musical and technical ability as well as solid song writing.

Time to book the legends of retro rock, The Black Crowes. Don't know if I have mentioned this before


From what i've heard on youtube, i think it's a very good one coming up. Well it's hard to compare Scorpion Child and Rival Sons. Both are great contenders to the title.. icon_wink.gif

I totally agree with you. Great to see all these new rock'n'rollers. Pretty damn tired of all this electrorock and folkrock their playing on the radio.

Do you really like The Black Crowes...icon_wink.gif




The Black Crowes who?

I'm pretty damn tired of the music genre as a whole. Especially artsy fartsy rock and artsy fartsy electropop. Give me the real stuff. Kavinske is great, stuff like that, dubstep, mash ups, The Weeknd- this is where I see creativity and passion.

Bands like I Break Horses and stuff that are soo popular with the booking team at RF bores the crap out of me.

Forgive me for the rant icon_razz.gif


E-mail
Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…