D
    H
    M
    S
until Roskilde Festival 2014 - 29 June to 6 July

Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

The Teaser-thread


Author Message
Written on: 23.03.2012 15:19
Aleg-One
Posts: 1743
On monday there will be announced a pav. jr. name on http://www.blastbeast.dk icon_smile.gif
Written on: 10.04.2012 09:26
TMaagaard
Posts: 312
New teaser up on Facebook:

Tomorrow: 3 artists from 3 countries in 3 genres. None of them have played at Roskilde Festival before in their own name.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/559852_10150610526961706_10248811705_9320223_1494486181_n.jpg


Written on: 10.04.2012 10:02
Thorbjørn
Posts: 100
The guy in the middle could be David Guetta, but doesn't look that much like him. He looks more like Jean Michel Jarre, but judging from his website he doesn't seem to be touring, so likely not him.

edit: nevermind that. It seems like the guy on the right is Paul Kalkbrenner, which means the guy in the middle can't be the electronica artist, so obviously not David Guetta.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 10.04.2012 at 10:12.]
Written on: 10.04.2012 10:17
Dunkesen
Posts: 204
I think you're right about Paul Kalkbrenner, which is awesome news! I much prefer him as the electronic headliner compared to Skrillex.

The guy on the left looks a lot like Gary Clarke Jr.
Written on: 10.04.2012 10:36
Thorbjørn
Posts: 100
It does look like Gary Clarke Jr., but he hasn't gotten any other tour dates in Europe around then, so I'd say it's unlikely. And he only finishes a US tour shortly before.
Written on: 10.04.2012 13:04
Michael
Posts: 33
The guy in the middle looks like Bono to me ....doesn´t make sense...
Written on: 10.04.2012 14:31
Sauli
Posts: 19
?, Jack White, Dj Shadow
Written on: 10.04.2012 15:14
TMaagaard
Posts: 312
Sauli wrote:

?, Jack White, Dj Shadow


Both Jack White and DJ Shadow are American so it can't be both. Furthermore, Jack White was ruled out by Roskilde Festival on Facebook.

Paul Kalkbrenner remains more likely than DJ Shadow when looking at their respective tours.
Written on: 10.04.2012 17:59
Kuken Andersson
Posts: 106
The guy in the middle is quite similar to Kavinsky.
Written on: 10.04.2012 22:41
Ziggy Stardust
Posts: 32
Jack White was only ruled out for this 'quiz' right, and not for the festival?
Written on: 10.04.2012 23:12
Bongo Anders
Posts: 1092
Yes only the quiz
Written on: 10.04.2012 23:41
herbert
Posts: 40
Guy in the middle might be Steve Hackett, http://www.progarchives.com/progressive_rock_discography_band/782.jpg
His hair isn't really grey enough yet though.

If so that leaves guy in hat playing world music... ?

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 10.04.2012 at 23:42.]
Written on: 11.04.2012 07:36
ingalill
Posts: 49
Damon albarn from blur? He played roskilde before and I think the teaser is a bit "Gorilaz´.
He is also playing Hultsfred,sweden!
Written on: 11.04.2012 08:27
Emil Asbjørn Madsen
Posts: 93
ingalill wrote:

Damon albarn from blur? He played roskilde before and I think the teaser is a bit "Gorilaz´.
He is also playing Hultsfred,sweden!


I just don't think any of them look like him...
Written on: 16.04.2012 14:17
Cliché Guevara
Posts: 174
The first clue for the poster is up!

CLUE #1
In order to find out where to go and how to get there you need to solve our little letter hunt below.

When you're done, reorder the letters so that they spell something meaningful that you can put '.com' after. Put '/roskilde-festival' after the domain name once you've got it right.

Roskilde Festival collaborates with one ticket operator. Take the letter that is repeated the most in their name.
Go to Roskilde Labs' subsite (labs.roskilde-festival.dk). Click 'Resources'. Take the second letter in the third word (under the header).
There is currently one Canadian artist in our lineup. Take the first letter from the first word in the artist name.
In Roskilde Festival's stage presentations (hint: find it under the menu item 'Music') find the name of the third mentioned stage and take the second letter from the second word.
Go to Dream City's subsite (dc.roskilde-festival.dk) and take the first letter in the seventh word, just under Step 1.
Roskilde Festival has recently toured our neighbouring countries. Find the name of the tour (hint: check out the news list on our website) and take the last letter in the second word.
Go to our forum. Click the third category. Click the second thread from the top. In the first post, on the third-to-last line, take the second letter in the first word.
During the warm-up days at Roskilde Festival, live music is playing from two stages. One is Pavilion Junior. The other is our brand-new stage called Apollo. But it's called something else during warm-up. Take the last letter in that name.
Take the 11th letter in the title of our board game (find it in the online shop).
Roskilde Festival has introduced a so-called entrance booking for those who want to enter the campsite very early. Take the second letter in the name of the entrance that doesn't refer to 'east' or 'west' (find it somewhere under the menu item 'Camping').


[This article was edited 1 times, at last 16.04.2012 at 14:18.]
Written on: 16.04.2012 14:21
Martin Horn Pedersen
Posts: 1194
andreas wrote:

The first clue for the poster is up!

CLUE #1
In order to find out where to go and how to get there you need to solve our little letter hunt below.

When you're done, reorder the letters so that they spell something meaningful that you can put '.com' after. Put '/roskilde-festival' after the domain name once you've got it right.

Roskilde Festival collaborates with one ticket operator. Take the letter that is repeated the most in their name.
Go to Roskilde Labs' subsite (labs.roskilde-festival.dk). Click 'Resources'. Take the second letter in the third word (under the header).
There is currently one Canadian artist in our lineup. Take the first letter from the first word in the artist name.
In Roskilde Festival's stage presentations (hint: find it under the menu item 'Music') find the name of the third mentioned stage and take the second letter from the second word.
Go to Dream City's subsite (dc.roskilde-festival.dk) and take the first letter in the seventh word, just under Step 1.
Roskilde Festival has recently toured our neighbouring countries. Find the name of the tour (hint: check out the news list on our website) and take the last letter in the second word.
Go to our forum. Click the third category. Click the second thread from the top. In the first post, on the third-to-last line, take the second letter in the first word.
During the warm-up days at Roskilde Festival, live music is playing from two stages. One is Pavilion Junior. The other is our brand-new stage called Apollo. But it's called something else during warm-up. Take the last letter in that name.
Take the 11th letter in the title of our board game (find it in the online shop).
Roskilde Festival has introduced a so-called entrance booking for those who want to enter the campsite very early. Take the second letter in the name of the entrance that doesn't refer to 'east' or 'west' (find it somewhere under the menu item 'Camping').



That is the easy part... when you get to the site it gets hard icon_frown.gif
Written on: 16.04.2012 14:27
Jonas Binder
Posts: 40
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:

andreas wrote:

The first clue for the poster is up!

CLUE #1
In order to find out where to go and how to get there you need to solve our little letter hunt below.

When you're done, reorder the letters so that they spell something meaningful that you can put '.com' after. Put '/roskilde-festival' after the domain name once you've got it right.

Roskilde Festival collaborates with one ticket operator. Take the letter that is repeated the most in their name.
Go to Roskilde Labs' subsite (labs.roskilde-festival.dk). Click 'Resources'. Take the second letter in the third word (under the header).
There is currently one Canadian artist in our lineup. Take the first letter from the first word in the artist name.
In Roskilde Festival's stage presentations (hint: find it under the menu item 'Music') find the name of the third mentioned stage and take the second letter from the second word.
Go to Dream City's subsite (dc.roskilde-festival.dk) and take the first letter in the seventh word, just under Step 1.
Roskilde Festival has recently toured our neighbouring countries. Find the name of the tour (hint: check out the news list on our website) and take the last letter in the second word.
Go to our forum. Click the third category. Click the second thread from the top. In the first post, on the third-to-last line, take the second letter in the first word.
During the warm-up days at Roskilde Festival, live music is playing from two stages. One is Pavilion Junior. The other is our brand-new stage called Apollo. But it's called something else during warm-up. Take the last letter in that name.
Take the 11th letter in the title of our board game (find it in the online shop).
Roskilde Festival has introduced a so-called entrance booking for those who want to enter the campsite very early. Take the second letter in the name of the entrance that doesn't refer to 'east' or 'west' (find it somewhere under the menu item 'Camping').



That is the easy part... when you get to the site it gets hard icon_frown.gif


I do not have time for this. Whats happening when you get further than this part?
I am curious now.
Written on: 16.04.2012 14:48
Alexander LL.
Posts: 17
Is it only me or does the roskilde festival lab website doesnt work?
Written on: 16.04.2012 14:56
Martin Horn Pedersen
Posts: 1194
Jonas Binder wrote:

Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:

andreas wrote:

The first clue for the poster is up!

CLUE #1
In order to find out where to go and how to get there you need to solve our little letter hunt below.

When you're done, reorder the letters so that they spell something meaningful that you can put '.com' after. Put '/roskilde-festival' after the domain name once you've got it right.

Roskilde Festival collaborates with one ticket operator. Take the letter that is repeated the most in their name.
Go to Roskilde Labs' subsite (labs.roskilde-festival.dk). Click 'Resources'. Take the second letter in the third word (under the header).
There is currently one Canadian artist in our lineup. Take the first letter from the first word in the artist name.
In Roskilde Festival's stage presentations (hint: find it under the menu item 'Music') find the name of the third mentioned stage and take the second letter from the second word.
Go to Dream City's subsite (dc.roskilde-festival.dk) and take the first letter in the seventh word, just under Step 1.
Roskilde Festival has recently toured our neighbouring countries. Find the name of the tour (hint: check out the news list on our website) and take the last letter in the second word.
Go to our forum. Click the third category. Click the second thread from the top. In the first post, on the third-to-last line, take the second letter in the first word.
During the warm-up days at Roskilde Festival, live music is playing from two stages. One is Pavilion Junior. The other is our brand-new stage called Apollo. But it's called something else during warm-up. Take the last letter in that name.
Take the 11th letter in the title of our board game (find it in the online shop).
Roskilde Festival has introduced a so-called entrance booking for those who want to enter the campsite very early. Take the second letter in the name of the entrance that doesn't refer to 'east' or 'west' (find it somewhere under the menu item 'Camping').



That is the easy part... when you get to the site it gets hard icon_frown.gif


I do not have time for this. Whats happening when you get further than this part?
I am curious now.


A short sound clip is played where some song is mixed
Written on: 16.04.2012 15:13
Jesper Mørch
Posts: 16
http://soundcloud.com/roskilde-festival

Can't really hear much from the teaser though, lotsa songs mixed together.
Any guesses?
Written on: 17.04.2012 10:25
voneg
Posts: 15
Leningrad with Shnur!!!
Written on: 17.04.2012 10:42
muoe
Posts: 62
Just got the frame together on the new teaser (http://roskilde-festival.dk/typo3conf/ext/tcdirectmail/web/click.php?l=2&t=html&c=85118ad5&s=14209445).

Anyone got further than me?

Written on: 17.04.2012 10:58
Jonas Binder
Posts: 40
muoe wrote:

Just got the frame together on the new teaser (http://roskilde-festival.dk/typo3conf/ext/tcdirectmail/web/click.php?l=2&t=html&c=85118ad5&s=14209445).

Anyone got further than me?




This puzzle is crazy. I am just waiting for thursday.. This puzzle is killing me!
Written on: 17.04.2012 11:01
TMaagaard
Posts: 312
muoe wrote:

Just got the frame together on the new teaser (http://roskilde-festival.dk/typo3conf/ext/tcdirectmail/web/click.php?l=2&t=html&c=85118ad5&s=14209445).

Anyone got further than me?




I've got the frame and two pieces connected to that. And then I have 3 pieces of 2. I've started two gather straight sided pieces and see if they connect.

EDIT: 4 of 2. Progress.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 17.04.2012 at 11:03.]
Written on: 17.04.2012 11:20
AB09
Posts: 8
Just got the frame, no idea how I'll ever get any further than this - been pointlessly dragging pieces around for a while now.
I wonder if it's worth the trouble?


E-mail
Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…