D
    H
    M
    S
until Roskilde Festival 2014 - 29 June to 6 July

Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Wishes for 2013

Written on: 21.02.2013 19:18
Daniel Varab
Better late then never. But there certainly some artists that I would love to see at Roskilde.. If not this year, then in the future years icon_wink.gif

Andy Allo - as you must know, "Princes apprentice", who recently released her new funk filled album 'Superconductor'.
Daughter - Are about to release a new album. Would be perfect for an intimate concert experience.
Major Lazer - Just simply.. simply fun icon_smile.gif
Netsky Live - A drum and bass "kid" who performs the electronic drum & bass heaven live with a band.. its amazing, and I simply can't wait to see him. Hoping for it on Roskilde.
Written on: 24.02.2013 14:43
Wallu
I don´t know if they ever played RF, but Cleaning Women would be so cool. They play miked household artifacts like cloth drying wreck, parts of washing machine and trash cans. But this is no joke, but a hell of a rock band. Just saw them on Friday for second time and it again blew my mind. They also do live backing music for old silent films, which I´d like to see in RF also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7l9xJTHkGk

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 24.02.2013 at 14:48.]
Written on: 25.02.2013 17:12
Asger Bo Clasen
Book Peace! They will play at Hovefestivalen in Norway on the same days as Roskilde Festival icon_smile.gif

https://soundcloud.com/p-e-a-c-e

[This article was edited 3 times, at last 25.02.2013 at 17:19.]
Written on: 25.02.2013 20:54
VV
Just announce Azealia Banks already. icon_wink.gif
Written on: 26.02.2013 00:11
Jackster
Archive and The Black Angels have never played in Roskilde and they are in Eurokenees the same weekend of Roskilde. They would be two solid additions for the line up.
Written on: 26.02.2013 10:57
amnesian
The Black Angels should definitely play at Roskilde with new album coming up in April!

Also, Torche's playing at Hovefestivalen, Norway and Kuudes Aisti, Finland the same week with Kilde so why not book them too?
Written on: 27.02.2013 00:55
Kristín Biering
Frank Ocean

Grimes

Retro Stefson

SBTRKT

Yeah Yeah Yeah's.
Written on: 28.02.2013 14:48
Bolfie Ramone
Biffy Clyro!
Brilliant new album.
Saw them in Hamburg last week and they are on tour in Sweden and Norway in June/July.
GIVE THEM A CALL! NOW!
Written on: 28.02.2013 15:12
DukeofDK
Bolfie Ramone wrote:

Biffy Clyro!
Brilliant new album.
Saw them in Hamburg last week and they are on tour in Sweden and Norway in June/July.
GIVE THEM A CALL! NOW!

Biffy Clyro is already attending NorthSide Festival 2013, so they're not coming to Roskilde as well.
Written on: 28.02.2013 16:50
Wallu
Vintage hardcore punk band Negative Approach are playing Helsinki the same week as Roskilde. Couldn´t find any tour dates to check if they´re free, but if so, get ´em!!!!
Written on: 09.03.2013 11:55
Mikkel Hylleberg Sørensen
To complete this awesome line-up I am only waiting for a few bands to join!
(hope the tour dates fit)

- Ensiferum!
- Iron Maiden!
- Papa Roach!
- Enter Shikari!
- Muse!
- Limp Bizki!
- Penteffect!
- Snow Patrol

If only one of them will be booked, the festival will be the greatest! - thats just my opinion! icon_smile.gif
Written on: 12.03.2013 22:40
Andreas Andersen
MORE NEUROFUNK!!!!! icon_eek.gif

Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…