Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with no new replies

Mötley Crue


Author Message
Written on: 03.03.2009 10:53
Sigurbjörn
Posts: 210
They are nearby in June at least. Köln the 23rd of June. Original line up. Anyone interested if they would show up at Roskilde? icon_wink.gif
Written on: 03.03.2009 11:17
The Rehabilitation of Luis Suarez
Posts: 2506
Sigurbjörn wrote:

They are nearby in June at least. Köln the 23rd of June. Original line up. Anyone interested if they would show up at Roskilde? icon_wink.gif


HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Written on: 03.03.2009 12:22
wooly
Posts: 10
Høst wrote:

Sigurbjörn wrote:

They are nearby in June at least. Köln the 23rd of June. Original line up. Anyone interested if they would show up at Roskilde? icon_wink.gif


HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Agreed!
Written on: 03.03.2009 12:42
Mr. Monster
Posts: 944
wooly wrote:

Høst wrote:

Sigurbjörn wrote:

They are nearby in June at least. Köln the 23rd of June. Original line up. Anyone interested if they would show up at Roskilde? icon_wink.gif


HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Agreed!


Another HELL NO from me. By the way they're playing in Copenhagen some time late June so they don't seem likely either.
Written on: 03.03.2009 13:59
Stefan Jespersgaard
Posts: 256
Ahhh come on, they are great ..

I would love to see the Crüe play roskilde.. icon_cool.gif
Written on: 03.03.2009 15:54
The Rehabilitation of Luis Suarez
Posts: 2506
Stefan Jespersgaard wrote:

Ahhh come on, they are great ..

I would love to see the Crüe play roskilde.. icon_cool.gif


I've seen them live. They are as far from great you can get! Actually the right word would be pathetic!


E-mail
Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…