How to apply for accreditation
You have to apply for accreditation through an online application form.
To be able to fill out the form you will need the following information:
Record company and Agency:
- Information of contact person
- Names of persons applying for accreditation
- A list of your artists on the festival this year
- Information about the record company/agency
- Contact information of the editor-in-chief and the person of contact (and later on each journalist)
- Information about the media
- A description of the planned coverage of the festival
- Number of people applying for accreditation
- Specification of the media's deadline as well as the time of editorial meetings
After the festival we require the media to send relevant coverage to Roskilde Festival. If Roskilde Festival doesn't receive the material, the media cannot expect accreditation for the following festival.
Material must be sent to:
Or by e-mail: accreditation@ roskilde-festival.dk
About the application form
The application for accreditation through an online form is a new initiative in 2013, and you are welcome to adress the media accreditation if you have any questions regarding the new procedures.
Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org