D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27. juni til 4. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with no new replies

Approx. queueing times to the bands?


Author Message
Written on: 28.06.2012 12:19
Smetkladd
Posts: 21
You guessed it. I'm a newbie.

I wonder for approx. how long you have to queue to the different stages?
Since Arenas capacity is merely 17,000 people and there will be like 60 000 - 90 000 people at the festival, how long do you have to queue to see for example Mew from a decent/good/very good spot?

I have past experiences from other festivals, but I've never been to one as large as Roskilde.
Any ideas?
Written on: 28.06.2012 12:35
Coldblooded
Posts: 1229
Smetkladd wrote:

You guessed it. I'm a newbie.

I wonder for approx. how long you have to queue to the different stages?
Since Arenas capacity is merely 17,000 people and there will be like 60 000 - 90 000 people at the festival, how long do you have to queue to see for example Mew from a decent/good/very good spot?

I have past experiences from other festivals, but I've never been to one as large as Roskilde.
Any ideas?


Half an hour to get into the pits is the rule of thumb in our camp. Dunno if that will be enough for a giant like Springsteen, but we'll see.
Written on: 28.06.2012 12:38
Smetkladd
Posts: 21
Coldblooded wrote:

Half an hour to get into the pits is the rule of thumb in our camp. Dunno if that will be enough for a giant like Springsteen, but we'll see.


Really?! Woah, that's nothing. I was thinking like three hours.
How good position do you get if you get there half an hour in then?
I prefer to be pretty close to the stage.
What about Mew and Björk? (the two I'm most concerned of)

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 28.06.2012 at 12:39.]
Written on: 28.06.2012 12:42
Coldblooded
Posts: 1229
Smetkladd wrote:

Coldblooded wrote:

Half an hour to get into the pits is the rule of thumb in our camp. Dunno if that will be enough for a giant like Springsteen, but we'll see.


Really?! Woah, that's nothing. I was thinking like three hours.
How good position do you get if you get there half an hour in then?
I prefer to be pretty close to the stage.
What about Mew and Björk? (the two I'm most concerned of)


If you want to get closer, you probably need to come a little earlier. Usually we relegate to the back of the pits to be able to lean back and relax our aching bodies icon_smile.gif


E-mail
Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...