Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Limp Bizkit to Roskilde 2009?

Written on: 06.03.2009 19:23
Loke
Hey!

Limp Bizkit is back, whit the original line-up. They are going to play at Rock IM Park and Download Festival, so maybe they could come to Roskide? What does people thing about that icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 06.03.2009 20:05
B.
I think we already came to a unanimous conclusion om the old forum. In short:
N.O.

[This article was edited 5 times, at last 06.03.2009 at 20:07.]
Written on: 06.03.2009 20:48
Rammu
B. skrev:

N.O.

Seconded!

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 06.03.2009 at 20:49.]
Written on: 06.03.2009 20:57
skallgrimsson
NOOOOOOO!!!
Written on: 07.03.2009 00:12
Ievgen
i din't read it at old forum...i really want them....the got only last day of RF free....on all other days the already booked by other festivals.....but i hope...that it still possible...
Written on: 07.03.2009 11:35
Lord Beef Jerky
Even though they're lousy, there's a far bigger chance of me seeing them than Oasis and Coldplay... could probably be unintentionally the funniest concert of 2009.
Written on: 07.03.2009 12:18
EmilMark
Lord Beef Jerky skrev:

Even though they're lousy, there's a far bigger chance of me seeing them than Oasis and Coldplay... could probably be unintentionally the funniest concert of 2009.

That goes for me too.. icon_cool.gif
Written on: 07.03.2009 22:00
Kenti
get them pls.get korn aswell icon_eek.gif
Written on: 29.03.2009 13:27
Søren Reith-Hauberg
Limp Bizkit is fucking awesome. A live concert with them would be one of the highlights for me at Roskilde.
Written on: 21.07.2009 04:26
Sigurbjörn
They were great at rock Werchter. Still have it Rollin icon_cool.gif
Written on: 21.07.2009 12:24
B.
B. wrote:

N.O.
Written on: 21.07.2009 12:30
matachari
don't be that negative!!!!
there're always options if you don't want to atend a concert....
during Oasis this year I've been searching for smurfs with a spanish guy I met...
icon_wink.gif
Written on: 21.07.2009 17:16
Andiech
B. skrev:

N.O.
Written on: 21.07.2009 19:22
satan44
Andiech skrev:

B. skrev:

N.O.

Written on: 21.07.2009 19:29
Aleg-One
matachari skrev:

during Oasis this year I've been searching for smurfs with a spanish guy I met...
icon_wink.gif

Yeah, shrooms are awesome icon_cool.gif
Written on: 21.07.2009 19:43
Limabeancross
If Roskilde book Limp Bizkit, how about we all chip some money together and pay them NOT to play the festival.
Written on: 21.07.2009 20:09
Aleg-One
LiamC skrev:

If Roskilde book Limp Bizkit, how about we all chip some money together and pay them NOT to play the festival.

Thought of something like that when I heard Pet Shop Boys came this year.. But what a year this was icon_smile.gif

Then again, Pet Shop Boys ment there was no Prodigy.. Limp Bizkit could mean no Muse icon_evil.gif

Be gone, Limp!
Written on: 22.07.2009 00:10
Limabeancross
If they booked Limp Bizkit instead of Muse, I actually think I'd go elsewhere next year!
Written on: 22.07.2009 00:43
matachari
if they book limp bizkit OR muse next year, I will collect more mushrooms!!!

icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 22.07.2009 18:52
vaibhav
Limp Bizkit. Yes.

Please don't kill me.

Agree that they are super-lame now but back then in 2000 they were THE shit. Loved their songs then while growing up. Don't like them now, but I surely would like some guilty pleasure icon_wink.gif
Written on: 24.07.2009 13:58
MrLee
Aleg-One skrev:

LiamC skrev:

Thought of something like that when I heard Pet Shop Boys came this year.. But what a year this was icon_smile.gif

Then again, Pet Shop Boys ment there was no Prodigy.. Limp Bizkit could mean no Muse icon_evil.gif

Be gone, Limp!

HAHAHA, I simply HAVE to comment this one......

What in the blue hell does Limp Bizkit have to do with Muse??? That's the lamest comparison ever!
Why shouldn't both bands be able to play at a festival???
They have NOTHING in common and even if they did, why should one rule out the other??
Muse attract a completly different crowd then LB and they are no way similar in style either!?

And thinking that PSB meant no Prodigy this year, is just as stupid.
WHY should that even be a reason??

Dude, either you're on bad drugs or not using your brain.
Written on: 24.07.2009 15:07
Aleg-One
MrLee skrev:

Aleg-One skrev:

LiamC skrev:

Be gone, Limp!

HAHAHA, I simply HAVE to comment this one......

What in the blue hell does Limp Bizkit have to do with Muse??? That's the lamest comparison ever!
Why shouldn't both bands be able to play at a festival???
They have NOTHING in common and even if they did, why should one rule out the other??
Muse attract a completly different crowd then LB and they are no way similar in style either!?

And thinking that PSB meant no Prodigy this year, is just as stupid.
WHY should that even be a reason??

Dude, either you're on bad drugs or not using your brain.

Well thank you kind sir..

But think about this - with your brilliant logic, Roskilde should have headliners to fit every genre in every aspect of it - When Pet Shop Boys got announced the festival said "we're glad to please our ELECTRONIC audience this year".. Dont you damn think that ment no Prodigy with PSB being the ELECTRONIC headliner? They have to narrow it down, you see.. But you could easily see both Prodigy and PSB headline the festival in 09? Now THAT'S stupid..

And with that in mind, I dont think its that crazy to think that Roskilde could place prog/alt.rock with nu-metal/alt.rock...

But hey, you may just be on your period or something, so you are forgiven..

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...