until Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27 June to 4 July
Who should play at Roskilde Festival 2013
Recommend an upcoming band for this year's festival and win tickets.
This year it’s your turn to decide which bands should have the opportunity to play at Roskilde Festival 2013. In collaboration with Tuborg we invite you to help us find promising upcoming bands who deserve the unique opportunity to play at Roskilde Festival. We’re looking for two bands who YOU think deserve the chance to play at this year’s festival.
In order to join, you have to recommend your favourite band through our Facebook app.
The artists recommended...
- must be from the Nordic countries
- are unknown to the general festival audience
- have never played at Roskilde Festival before
- deserve a career boost, in your opinion
- represent a genre variation similar to that found on Roskilde Festival's other stages
- have the courage to play in front of 2000 people
- kick ass, make blood freeze, hair stand on end, heads shake, dance shoes glow, etc.
NOT a popularity contest
We’d love to hear your recommendations and your reasons. it’s your chance to let Roskilde Festival’s booking committee know why this particular band is awesome. So it’s all about qualified opinions and NOT a popularity contest. The committee is in charge of the final choice of bands, so your reasoning is pretty important, and it’s your chance to have your say on this year’s programme.
We draw among all recommendations for 4 x 5 tickets to Roskilde Festival 2013. It doesn’t matter who you recommend – as long as you DO recommend, you’re in the competition.
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.